|taking notes on android|
An Android is a good tool for taking notes quickly. You can download an app to make this happen.
1) Search for "Catch notes" or a similar program in the Play Store app.Search for "Catch notes" or a similar program in the Play Store app. Look for the orange icon with the "C" in it.
2) Click "Install" to install the app.Click "Install" to install the app. Then, click "Open" to start Catch notes.
3) Select the "Text note" option on the main screen of the Catch app.Select the "Text note" option on the main screen of the Catch app.
4) Type in the note you want.Type in the note you want. Then, click "Save" to save it on your phone.
5) Click on the "Voice note" to record a note with your voice.Click on the "Voice note" to record a note with your voice.
6) Say what you want while the voice feature is active.Say what you want while the voice feature is active. The meter will show you what your volume is. Click "done" when you're done, and the voice file will be saved on your phone.
- You can take an audio note, or a camera note in the app as well.
- Catch Notes is unique in that it lets you upload notes to a wide variety of different other apps.
- Organizing notes is also easy by just using hashtags (#) in your notes in order to group them by subject.
- It's a good idea to upload your note to a computer so you have a backup of it.
Credit to : http://www.wikihow.com/