Have you ever worried that you if you ever lost your phone you will never be able to locate it again? Well, here is how to make sure that you can locate your phone if it is lost or stolen. This only applies to phones running Android.
1) Open the Market app on your Android phone.
2) Type into the search bar "Lookout Mobile security".
3) Click on it, read the info and download the file.Click on it, read the info and download the file. Make sure you either have Wifi or Unlimited data usage Plan as this is a big file!
4) Install it.
5) Run the setup on the phone and make sure you sign up.
6) Log onto mylookout.com. There you will be able to locate your phone.
Credit to : http://www.wikihow.com/